When:Monday, February 27, 2023 to Friday, March 3, 2023
Where: Reception at BOON ESCAPADE.
Time: Bring between 08:00 – 09:30.
Pick up from 4:30 PM due to activity program.
Other times in consultation with the location manager.
You can register until, February 14, 2023!
Please note: When a child is brought to BSO BOON Amstelveen without registration, the child will be refused at the front door and given to the carer/contractor in connection with not being able to guarantee the child/leader ratio.
TRIBE GROUPS in this holiday
The legislation and regulations state that a child in out-of-school care is placed in a fixed group of children. This group of children is called a “tribe group.” The law provides scope to deviate from this rule temporarily. With written permission from the parents, (extra) childcare can temporarily take place in a group other than the child’s base group.
When will your child be placed in a different base group?
Your child can occasionally be placed in a second base group for a day (part) or for a certain period:
When the groups are understaffed;
When requesting an extra day when there is no room in the own base group.
|Mini 1||Open||Open||Joint care in mini 3||Open||Joint care in mini 3|
|Mini 2||Open||Open||Joint care in mini 3||Open||Joint care in mini 3|
|Mini 3||Open||Open||Joint care in mini 3||Open||Joint care in mini 3|
|Maxi 1||Open||Open||Joint care in mini 2||Open||Joint care in mini 2|
|Maxi 2||Open||Open||Joint care in maxi 2||Open||Joint care in maxi 2|
|Maxi 3||Open||Open||Joint care in maxi 2||Open||Joint care in maxi 2|
If your child is placed in a different group because of an extra day, you will be asked for separate permission.
Forgot to register?
- In case of late registration, BSO BOON Amstelveen cannot guarantee that the child can be admitted despite the fact that it concerns a so-called fixed day care. The leader / child ratio sometimes does not allow that.
- If the contractor has forgotten to register the child in time, or completely, this can always be done by telephone before 9:00 am on the day itself, if there is room. (Tel. 020 – 47 21 300). In that case, a surcharge will be charged.
- When a child is brought unregistered to BSO BOON Escapade, Amstelveen, the child will be refused at the front door and given to the caregiver / contractor.
Concept of “Holiday (childcare)”
Holidays are understood to mean: all days off included in the national holiday overview for primary education drawn up by the ministry.
The contracting party is entitled to full-day care for the days that have been contractually agreed, but you must also register for this.
Requesting Holiday Care
- Registration must be done for each holiday, for a specific period, via website www.bsoboon.nl> holiday
- The registration form clearly states the latest date for registration.
- The program for the holiday will be sent to the contractor approx. 1 weeks in advance.
- After registration, the contract always receives a confirmation email, not received after registration? Please contact us via email@example.com
- Confirmation email also gives access to BSO BOON on the registered days during the holidays.
Conditions for extra childcare during the Additional days
The contracting party can request an extra day of holiday via the registration form. Only after the registration period has closed the contractor will receive whether this day has been approved. attendant / child ratio.
If an extra day is purchased during the summer holiday, it will be charged at €93,98.
Register Spring break 2023 closed
BSO BOON ESCAPADE, Escapade 9, 1183 NM Amstelveen, Telefoon: 020-4721300, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.bsoboon.nl, KvK:33098423, IBAN:NL61RABO0101381611, BTW:0014.50.712.B01, LRK nr. BSO BOON Escapade: 163500320, BSO BOON is een onderdeel van Sportondersteuning Nederland B.V.